We thank all our customers, partners and associations, including our host cities of Málaga and the Baoshan district of Shanghai, and cruise line representatives for their insights, open discussions and encouragement.
We continue to be humbled by your support to create a forum for our community and are proud to announce we will be hosting a virtual experience for the worldwide cruise industry this fall.
Seatrade Cruise Virtual, taking place 5 – 8 October 2020, will provide a digital forum for suppliers, cruise lines and members of the cruise community to find partners, network with peers both new and known, and hear insights from top industry players.
• Sourcing Solutions & Finding Partners: Research suppliers’ newest products and services at the virtual tradeshow.
• Networking & Matchmaking: Connect with members of the cruise community through the custom matchmaking platform or at one of the digital receptions.
• Education & Conference Sessions: Hear top leaders’ thoughts about the future of cruise across multiple regions and demographics over the four-day lineup.
• Innovation & Trend Forecasting: Join the live stream of the Seatrade Cruise Awards 2020 programme or one of the product showcases.
Registration for the virtual event will be live in September.
As we continue to share updates about Seatrade Cruise Virtual, we also wanted to make sure you marked your calendars for these live events:
• Seatrade Cruise Global (Miami, FL, USA) 12-15 April 2021
• NEW! Seatrade Cruise Forum Latin America (Puerto Varas, Chile) 26-27 May 2021
• Seatrade Europe (Hamburg, Germany) 8-10 September 2021
• Seatrade Cruise Asia Pacific More information coming soon!
• Seatrade Cruise Med (Málaga, Spain) September 2022
As we continue to develop the programs for our upcoming events, we invite you to stay in touch with industry and event happenings on Seatrade Cruise News, and through our new series Seatrade Cruise Talks, as well as across social platforms.