Any company or individual can submit an entry and this year the awards are focussing on recognising commitment and showcasing resilience of the cruise community after a challenging twelve months or more.
The process is simple and submitted online.
Click here to enter.
The 2021 categories are:
• Port or Destination of the Year
• #WeareBack Award – Onshore
• #Weareback Award – Onboard
• Expedition Cruise Ship of the Year – sponsored by CruiseBaltic
• Product of the Year
• Marine Interior Design of the Year
• Diversity & Inclusion Award
The above seven Awards will be chosen by a panel of independent judges. The 14 judges can be viewed here.
In addition, the Seatrade Cruise Personality of the Year 2021 – sponsored by V.Ships Leisure will be select by Seatrade and V.Ships based on nominations received; and the Seatrade Outstanding Achievement Award 2021 winner, selected by Seatrade based on nominations received. Both will also be presented during Seatrade Cruise Global in Miami.
Nominations must be submitted online here.