The 14 judges can be viewed here.
It’s not too late to enter as the deadline for the 2021 Seatrade Cruise Awards is end July.
Any company or individual can enter and this year the awards are focussing on recognising commitment and showcasing resilience of the cruise community after a challenging twelve months or more. The process is simple and submitted online. Click here to enter.
The 2021 categories are:
- Port or Destination of the Year
- #WeareBack Award – Onshore
- #Weareback Award – Onboard
- Expedition Cruise Ship of the Year – sponsored by CruiseBaltic
- Product of the Year
- Marine Interior Design of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
In addition, the Seatrade Cruise Personality of the Year 2021 – sponsored by V.Ships Leisure will be presented. Seatrade and V.Ships will select the winner based on nominations received.
The Seatrade Outstanding Achievement Award 2021 winner will be selected by Seatrade based on nominations received.
Nominations must be submitted online here.