Fresh board of directors
The 12 new members retain their position through 2024 representing their respective ports and include:
- Francesca Antonelli, senior vp – Valencia, Spain
- Lorenzo Vera, vp – Motril-Granada, Spain
- Aris Batsoulis – Corfu, Greece
- Silvia Coppolino – Taranto, Italy
- Cristina De Gregori – Genoa-Savona, Italy
- Aziz Gungor – Kusadasi-Bodrum, Turkey
- Valeria Mangiarotti, Sardinian Ports, Italy
- Doru Mihai – Constantza, Romania
- Jamil Ouazzani – Tangier, Morocco
- Theodora Riga – Thessaloniki, Greece
- Anne-Marie Spinosi – Bastia-North Corsica Ports, France
- Elisa Zamora – Tenerife Ports, Spain
Reappointed as MedCruise’s secretary general is Aimilia Papachristou.
The association represents 140 boutique and marquee cruise ports from 21 countries in the Mediterranean and its adjoining seas.