This year the awards are focussing on recognising commitment and showcasing resilience of the cruise community after a challenging twelve months or more.
The 2021 categories are:
- Port or Destination of the Year
- #WeareBack Award – Onshore
- #Weareback Award – Onboard
- Expedition Cruise Ship of the Year – sponsored by CruiseBaltic
- Product of the Year
- Marine Interior Design of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
A lineup of independent judges will select the winners of the seven categories.
In addition, the Seatrade Cruise Personality of the Year 2021 – sponsored by V.Ships Leisure will be presented. Seatrade and V.Ships will select the winner based on nominations received.
The Seatrade Outstanding Achievement Award 2021 winner will be selected by Seatrade based on nominations received.
Nominations must be submitted via e-mail. Closing date is July 30, 2021.
The Seatrade Cruise Awards ceremony will be held on the occasion of Seatrade Europe 2021 in Hamburg, Germany.
Click here to enter.