A roundup of key developments in the world of cruise, from December 14, 2020. Presented by Holly Payne, with special thanks to the Port of Tarragona!
Read the full stories:
1. NCLH proposes $500m private sale of senior notes due 2026: https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/finance/nclh-proposes-500m-private-sale-senior-notes-due-2026
2. Windstar delays to May, drops 2021 Alaska plans, US, Mexico ports: https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/ship-operations/windstar-delays-may-drops-2021-alaska-plans-us-mexico-ports
3. Trans-Tasman bubble gets the nod, but not for cruise ships yet: https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/ports-destinations/trans-tasman-bubble-gets-nod-not-cruise-ships-yet
4. Hearing adjourned on New Zealand volcano eruption that killed Ovation cruisers: https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/legal-regulatory/hearing-adjourned-new-zealand-volcano-eruption-killed-ovation-cruisers
5. MSC resolves to end to single-use plastic by close of 2021: https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/environmental-health/msc-resolves-end-single-use-plastic-close-2021
6. US lawmakers press CDC for cruise industry COVID-19 response records: https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/legal-regulatory/us-lawmakers-press-cdc-cruise-industry-covid-19-response-records
With special thanks to Tarragona Cruise Port Costa Daurada.